1. Son: Dad, I’m hungry.
Dad: Hello, Hungry. I’m Dad
2. Son: Dad, What did the ocean say to the shore?
Dad: Nothing, it just waved.
3. Son: What kind of trees have hands?
Dad: Palm trees
4. Son: Where do birds meet for coffee?
Dad: In a nest cafe
5. Daughter – Daddy do you file your nails
Daddy – No, I just cut and throw them away.
6. Dad: I’m thinking of buying a pig and keeping it on your room.
Son: But what about the smell?
Dad: The pig will have to get used to it.
7. Dad hurt his wrist and had to go to the hospital where he spoke to the
Dad: When this heals will I be able to play the piano?
Doctor: yes, you’ll be fine to play in a few days.
Dad: Perfect, I’ve always wanted to play a musical instrument.